About Selection Sciences
Selection Sciences is dedicated to helping organizations of all types use the latest advances
in research, psychology, and hiring assessment technology to hire more top performing employees.
The founder of Selection Sciences, Paul Endress has an extensive background in business and psychology.
Paul founded Selection Sciences to apply this experience and knowledge to the practice of human resources management. Selection Sciences is dedicated to helping forward thinking companies hire, develop, and retain more top performing employees in an increasingly difficult environment.
Paul has ten years of experience working with companies ranging in size from less than a dozen to more than forty thousand employees to use help them use hiring assessment technology to reduce problems and increase profitability.
We are commited to helping organizations in all industries obtain the these outcomes:
- Select the people most likely to succeed in a job
- Accelerate the time for people to become fully productive in a new role
- Improve alignment and communication between managers and employees
- Reduce workforce conflict and improving employee satisfaction
- Maximize each employee’s contribution to the organization
- Reduce employee absenteeism and turnover
- Increase sales performance and customer loyalty
- Enable strategic workforce management and succession planning
- Increase overall workforce capability, productivity, and agility
Send A Message
4800 Linglestown Rd.
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Selection Sciences is a division of Maximum Advantage which is a PXT Select Authorized Partner.
PXT Select is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies